At the Japan Proximo Inc. website, we respect the privacy of the customer in respect of the operation of the Japan Prosimo website (hereinafter referred to as "this site"), give due consideration to personal information, carefully protect it and we are striving to do management properly.
1. Purpose of using personal information
In principle, your personal information will be used for the purpose of providing our products and services, for the purpose of disseminating relevant information, future improvements concerning opinions and requests to our company, and for responding to inquiries I will.
When we use it for other purposes, please confirm the purpose we will specify beforehand when you provide personal information in advance.
2. Provision of information to third parties
We will not disclose, provide, or transfer your personal information to a third party except in the following cases.
1. When outsourcing to a cooperating company to provide products and services. (We will take measures not to allow sufficient management and use outside the purpose of use for such cooperating companies)
2. When the customer himself consents
3. When there is a disclosure request from a legally binding third party organization
4. It is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain customer's consent.
3. Scope of application
4. Question / inquiry
For questions regarding handling of personal information, please contact us from the inquiry page. We will respond appropriately.
5. Compliance with laws and regulations
We will comply with laws and other norms related to customer's handling of personal information.
6. Safety measures
We will endeavor to prevent danger such as leakage, alteration, loss, etc. by taking appropriate safety measures for customer's personal information. Also, we regularly audit the handling of personal information, and we will strive constantly to continuously improve.
1st April 2012
JAPAN PROXIMO INC.
President TAKESHI NISHIYAMA