World’s first Wiping Probe for QFP,QFN (SOP,SON) for Lead(PB) Free terminal
- Using the force of the spring, the tip of the contact wipes horizontally (patent pending)
- Adjustable wiping amount by the stepped portion of tight wound spring (patent pending)
- High hardness beryllium copper is used as the contact material, excellent in durability of the tip part
- Contact with the device terminal is stabilized by thin the tip of the contact.
- Two types of contacts are available: R 0.03 and R 0.05
- Two lengths of 4.70 mm and 2.95 mm are available as standard specifications
Probe structure (2type)
|Mechanical life time||>500,000 cycles|
Please refer PDF link for the detail.